04 March, 2013

Keys are in hand, welcome to The UpperFarm, home of Penwick Eventing

So, farm shopping has been going on for nearly a year, with many ups and downs, one deal fell through a week before closing, but that is because we were meant to find this place...two of my long time clients, Elizabeth and Leyla have partnered with me to purchase this lovely property that we will turn into an eventing and dressage training facility for 26 lucky horses to call home.  I will be living in the house, which is going to allow me to focus more on my riding and training client horses. There is a lot of stuff in the works and now that I can actually talk about it, I will share as the weeks go on, but I am feeling very lucky and excited about the future, the first time in a long time.

Future cross country, will look to have through intermediate level

Top of driveway, rings will be behind fence on left, XC field front and to the left

Some of the plans...

Where I will live...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the three of you...wishing you much success!!! Erin Lambert