13 December, 2011

One door closes and another will open

Today I made arrangements for Dubai to go to his new home with Dineen. Dineen was the person who graciously connected him to me in the first place, so it only seems fitting! After chatting we discovered that she was very smitten with him (and missed him) and was interested in having him back in her fold. After a few weeks with me, I had decided he was probably not going to be my next upper level eventer, though I am sure he is going to be awesome at whatever job he heads for as he is VERY smart and learns very quickly. His sweetness factor ranks right up there with Regal. So in the next few weeks we will arrange for him to head home to her and I will be on the lookout for my next partner.  Happy and sad decisions, which seem to accompany all horse decisions…

No comments: